Thursday, May 14, 2009

WOOOHOOO

Well of course Crosby and the PENS couldn't beat the great (and I say that loosely) Alexander Ovechkin and trash talking Semin, unless of course they are injured! Well guys, I'm sure most of these guys play with minor injuries, because it's the playoffs! So Boudreau, stop being a douchbag! We beat you! We beat you, because we are better! I would say that next year would be a good time to start introducing Ovechkin to his teammates.
I am so proud of My Pittsburgh Penguins! I got goose bumps this morning listening to www.dve.com on my laptop this morning talking about the win last night! It is the greatest playoff series I have ever seen! Not saying I would feel the same had we lost, but we didn't and so it goes. The Caps gave us everything they had and we gave it right back! I was crazy nervous all day yesterday! Bouncing off the walls! Not to mention some intestinal issues that we don't need to get into right now!
Then Fleury! What can I say, but Fleury! AO was his bitch on that break away! I will not complain about Fleury's play this series, because there is nothing to complain about. The games we did lose, Fleury kept us in the game. We just couldn't come up with the 1 or 2 goals. Varlamov was tough. He was hot and you just can't beat a hot goalie. The difference between Varlamov and Fleury is obvious. Fleury shut the door and Varlamove couldn't.
Anyway, no time to relax. It's either going to be short trip or a long one on Saturday. Either way, we're still going!
SO, LET'S GO PENS!!!!

No comments: