Wednesday, November 10, 2010

On My Mind...

...what's going to happen when Johnson "slumps"? With Bylsma questioning not only Fleury's abilities, but now his "psyche", I don't know how this is going to turn out. Bylsma says that Fleury lacks confidence right now...well, duh! That's because he is giving him no reason to feel confident. Pulling him after a 2-0 deficit, I thought, was a disrespectful and unnecessary move. He never would have done that last season.

Anyway, this is such a frustration to me! I love Fleury and at the same time I am glad we are winning. I don't feel that the coach is looking to the future. Crosby is doing just that & yes you too P.SQY. He knows what his goalie can do and feels he needs to be able to do so.

I love my Pens...no matter what. I really miss my #11!

Go Pens!

No comments: