Monday, October 13, 2008

Sad, Happy and Grossed Out!!

I am SAD about the unfortunate death of Alexei Cherapanov. 19 years old with so much talent and a future in the NHL. Yahoo Sports reported that there was no ambulance present at the arena and that it took 15-20 minutes to get him to the hospital. Interesting to say the least. My sympathy and prayers go out to his family and friends.

I am HAPPY about my trip to the burgh tomorrow (October 14th) to watch my beloved PENS throttle the f@#*ing flyers tomorrow night. P.sqy and I plan to be on the road at 4:00PM for a little pre-game with our buddy "Monger"! I "literally" can't remember the last time I saw him. We'll then be catching up with you guys for a some post-game highlights.
LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!

I am TOTALLY GROSSED OUT out by the poop Arlow! Rocco nearly stepped in it! Clean it up, douchebag!

No comments: