Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is it Not the Biggest game this Season

The New Jersey Devils beat beat the Bruins last night 3-2 putting them only 2 points behind the Penguins for the top spot in the Atlantic. The Next game for the Pens? thats right in New Jersey. The Pens can't seem to do much against Jersey and the defensive first boredom displayed on the ice.

I think the last game in Jersey may have been the worst game of the season to date. It has nothing to do with stats. The Devils and Marty Broduer just pissed me off. The Devils now have moved to Washington or even Philly status in my Opinion. Before it was just one of those games that you had to fight through, Now its one I circle on the Calender. Maybe it's because the Pens are 0-5 against them this season, Maybe its because the Pens are making Marty Brodeur way better than he actually is. I think it has more to do with the fact that I can't stand watching that system of hockey get the Better of the Pens. That is not the way Hockey is meant to be played. That system has neutralized one of the most exciting players in the league to just another winger.

This isn't supposed to be the game I'm looking forward to. With all the Hype surrounding the Bruins game on Thursday. "The Bruins should target Sidney Crosby for what happened to Savard" stuff. I don't really see any of this playing out like that. I don't see how going after Sid is going to do much for your playoff hopes. No, I dont even care about that right now. The Devil must go down.

Now on to The Idiot that Resides in Washington. Alex Ovechkin was suspended for the 2nd time this season with a questionable hit that put The Blackhawks, Brian Campbell out for the season.



To be honest I didnt think that was as bad as some of things he's done that didnt get called but It was a typical Goon Play by the Highest payed Goon in the League. If Alex Ovechkin is suspended I am happy. He Deserves everything he gets just for being a D-bag. I'm waiting for the Time we see Ovechkins busted up Carcass scraped off the Ice. Thats when I will say Ovie got whats coming to him. And Fat ass Bruce Boudreau had this to say: "If this was Sidney Crosby doing this, everybody outside of Pittsburgh would have cried foul: 'Suspend him for the year,"' Boudreau told the Capitals team website, Caps365 on Monday. "I don't think it does the game any good to have Alex suspended." I dont think it does the game any good having Brian Campbell out for the season with an injury. Maybe you dont see Sid doing this because he has too much repsect for the game, too much respect for his fellow players, Something Ovie needs to learn.


GO PENS

No comments: