Friday, June 12, 2009

Game 7....This Day will Never End

The Day of game 7. The Pens will go into battle one last time to accomplish something that no one will ever forget. Game 7 of probably the best series I've ever had the Privilege to watch. No predictions for tonight, just watch and enjoy.

Tell me Malkin is not ready: “The Cup is all I want. I will give 120 percent. I will give everything. One win. The Cup. After that I will talk. I will do anything. One win first.”

Go Pens


Not tonight. Tonight, we skate with them. Tonight, we stay with them. And we shut them down because we can! Tonight, WE are the greatest hockey team in the world. You were born to be hockey players. Every one of you. And you were meant to be here tonight. This is your time. Their time is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great hockey team the Redwings have. Screw 'em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it.”


Music Video:





Music Video Code by Video Code Zone





Go Pens

No comments: