Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight

Cutting Crew. What a band. They truly have found a way to transcend generations with their music. The title of my post for this week also just happens to be one of my favorite songs of all time. When I'm upset I'll loop it on my Ipod while I eat a quart of Chunky Monkey. Needless to say, that was the scenario I was in following the disaster that was the Steeler's game this past weekend. Ben, if you're listening, I'm here to hold you. I know you feel like dying. It all makes perfect sense. Just because I'll be naked doesn't mean you should be scared. Also, don't mind the erection deal. Chunky Monkey has that effect.

I surely could see myself having a similar feeling of loss with tonight's Pen's game quickly approaching. You hurt me, Marion. Hurt me bad. I still won't "boo" you, though. Only immature knuckleheads would ever do that. However, the sting is still there. Much like a prostitute, you gave us all a good time for a while and then took our money and ran. And much like a prostitute, you deserve to be picked up by a serial killer, strangled, sodomized, then thrown into a dumpster. Go fuck yourself.

My prediction for tonight: Pain. Someone will leave the ice on a stretcher. The Pens are done pissing around. Plus, they're upset about the Steelers losing. Just like me. Or, they should be if they're not because the Steelers are Pittsburgh. Just like me. I am the voice of the people. Particularly sailors. God bless them. Even if they promise to call and never do.

Final score tonight: Pens 5, Cheating Clutch & Grabbing Faggots 2. You ain't no daisy, Hossa.

No comments: